July 4, 2022 - Vancouver / Surrey BC
2022 Boys and Girls A Cup comes to a close in South Surrey
Coastal FC hosted a successful competition from June 30 to July 3
BC Soccer thanks everyone involved in making our first Boys and Girls A Cup in 3 years a great success. The last few days saw gorgeous weather with some rain on the final day, but throughout had tremendous competition and great support by volunteers and spectators alike.
Congratulation and thank you to Coastal FC for hosting a great event and well done to all the participants on their achievement at reaching the 2022 finals weekend.
The 2022 Winners were:
- Under 13 Boys - VAFC Ultras
- Under 13 Girls - Delta Coastal Selects
- Under 14 Boys - North Vancouver FC Selects
- Under 14 Girls - Burnaby District Metro Soccer Blaze
- Under 15 Girls - Fusion FC
- Under 15 Boys - VUFC United
- Under 16 Girls - West Van FC Rangers
- Under 16 Boys - Burnaby District Metro Soccer United
- Under 17 Boys - North Vancouver FC Selects
- Under 17 Girls - West Van FC Rangers
- Under 18 Boys - Burnaby District Metro Soccer Wave
- Under 18 Girls - West Van FC Rangers
Safe Sport Statement
BC Soccer believes that everyone involved in soccer has the right to participate in safe and inclusive environments free of abuse, harassment, discrimination, and to enjoy the sport at whatever level or capacity they participate in. The welfare of everyone involved in soccer is the foremost consideration and in particular, the protection of children in the sport is the responsibility of everyone involved.
About the Provincial A Cup
BC Soccer is proud to operate Provincial Club Championships for both Youth and Adult teams. These exciting competitions are held annually in various locations and are hosted by local soccer associations. These prestigious competitions offer teams across British Columbia the opportunity to compete against the other top teams from around the province in their age and ability category. The Provincial A Cup services the girls and boys in the under 13 to under 18 age categories.